Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Guys please, no useless replies are needed. Let's say something usefull. :)

Some question about CS3. Does anyone already uses this version and is it much better then previous versions? I asked this question some time ago but this was when CS3 was released a day.  8)

I haven't made many signatures the last time because I was with some stuff. I used the free time for playing the game. But this doesn't say that I'm not willing and still doing requests! So request if you like! :)

i use CS3 (i think)
version 10.0
i never used earlier versions
(06-22-2007, 07:34 AM)XL link Wrote:Guys please, no useless replies are needed. Let's say something usefull. :)

Some question about CS3. Does anyone already uses this version and is it much better then previous versions? I asked this question some time ago but this was when CS3 was released a day.  8)

I have been using CS3 since... December? It really rocks. There's some neat smart-filters crap, and it's more compatible :+

I had to get it though, as I'm on an Intel Mac (so I was emulating CS2).

-tj
Well I've made a new one , not 100% happy with it yet..something is missing  :?

[Image: Turkeysig.jpg]

What do you think? :?
Think it looks pretty good, but i would've made the Turkey in a other colour  ;) so you see it better  O+
Indeed, Turkey in other color and the right side is empty, that's the missing part :+
I like it though :)
Well done Turkey**! Looks really nice. :9~ Do I see a baseballcap at the background? Is it from a coldthug? :X
Thanks guys, will change the colour of the font later  :Y)
(06-23-2007, 11:22 PM)XL link Wrote:Do I see a baseballcap at the background? Is it from a coldthug? :X
Nah...I think..where ? :P
nice sig turkey
ahaha like it man, that is my favourite colour and Diaz is an all time legend!