Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...
(12-23-2009, 02:47 PM)Hitman link Wrote: san andreas has a mIRC extension?

Seems to be a part of cleo or so. Wesley accidentally installed in when he installed this mod. So it's in one of the files here for sure.
(12-17-2009, 06:34 PM)Maka link Wrote: Hello, Hello,

[Image: samp039j.png]
[Image: samp040o.png]
LMFAO, reminds me of last christmas, me ban evading playing with maddoman terror and shoe xD
uhhm.. link doesn't work :S

edit: now it does work  :)
Looks nice .. but, 623MB? Must be outta your rabid ass mind. On my connection it'd take best part of a day .. if my connection didn't time-out :/
fuck is this German shit anyways, can't read a damn thing .. and file is not released yet apparently .. wtf is that about.

Edit: Downloaded and installed .. but like .. think I did something wrong ... I opened the .rar file and all there was in there was and .exe installer called

4363_mod-pack_rc8_snow-andreas_3.7(gami)_by_SPYFAN

So i ran it and it installed all this shit .. and like .. then that's it .. what now? D:
Hah yeah, I noticed some things being in German too, but that's not a problem for me. Oh reminds me, I still have to send that naked chick to Phyc0, also in because of this mod. :+
Naked german chick? Where?
(12-26-2009, 03:26 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Naked german chick? Where?

Got the mod? It's in LS somewhere, I could show you.
I have vert big problem.I have snow i have evrything but up there is some Mirc chat and i cant chat ingame :S :S :S how to fix it pls help
Use F5 to disable it when you need to chat ingame.

I got the mod installed at long last .. and wow, why is it called snow mod it includes SO much more lol. Anyways I'm having a problem, think my GFX card is having somesort of nervous breakdown .. everytime I go in-game I get huuuuuuge lag and non of the textures load for ages .. or at all .. help.  :'(