Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(12-13-2011, 12:51 PM)XiZ link Wrote: since then he hasnt played that well. look at him in barca now ;p
And i look at Van persie who's record is amazing without fabregas  :D

PS
i quite like sturridge
GO LEAFS

[Image: Leafs_Logo_from_1933_-_1967.gif]
(12-13-2011, 03:04 PM)Maka link Wrote: GO LEAFS

[Image: Leafs_Logo_from_1933_-_1967.gif]
Pffffffttttttttttt

[Image: 1.gif]

GO THE MIGHTY DUCKS!!!!! *O* :D Now the Anaheim Ducks :)
Justin Bieber - Meets Frank Lampard & Fernando Torres (Soccer match)
Chelsea fans might want to reconsider which team they support...
(12-15-2011, 12:24 AM)IDmad link Wrote: Justin Bieber - Meets Frank Lampard & Fernando Torres (Soccer match)
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! _O-  To funny  ;(
well im posting now cause i was pretty much shocked last night.

dunno whats wrong but we need to show some stability... winning 'pool, drawing with gunners... and then the games where we should take 3pts and nothing else.... no words

last night 2-0 1st half against OB Odense, everything seem to be running fine. i think they had 1 shot in total for the whole 45 min. and the 2nd half - what a disaster, we had our chances but didnt take them, on the other hand OB LITERALLY scored 2-2 on the last fuckin second of the game. KIDDING ME.

2-2 and since wisla won twente, we are out of europa league. disappointment.
(12-15-2011, 12:24 AM)IDmad link Wrote: Justin Bieber - Meets Frank Lampard & Fernando Torres (Soccer match)
Meh. Adverti$e moar
:(  :(

David Villa se lesiona y se fractura la tibia || David Villa brokes his tibia

Can't believe this shit.
Ajax v Man Utd in the Europa League :)

Shame Birmingham got knocked out yesterday. If Braga didn't get a man sent off, they would of probably won, and we would of been thrue. Redmond played amazingly good though, won't be surprised if some bigger club buys him of us. Only 16/17 years and always plays like a real star.