Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SiN] - Strength in Numbers
NB is a good gang, they killed me multiple times, and they do not seem to auto-aim
(06-20-2007, 11:10 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Wierd, hopefully they will stay out of LVP, if Coldthugs were to ally with them...well, im not going to say anymore
:P
EDIT: ZOMG more than 600 posts!, since when :o
lol @ur edit :+
if CT ally with [NB] that would be realy lame  :(
We aren't.  :)
hope so...
(06-20-2007, 11:01 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Actually.. [NB] IS the best gang in SA-MP. They're undefeated and have beaten many clans in clan wars. NoV, SiN, MOB, you name it.. they've beaten them.

since when has MOB fighters i only saw them as cruisers or something......i talked to one of [NB] he said NoV was the first clan who doesnt lose with a score of 0......  :o
NB are really good like, and some are funny, but sometimes, they can just be annoying, but as I said, I like most of em'
(06-21-2007, 03:20 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: hope so...
since when has MOB fighters i only saw them as cruisers or something......i talked to one of [NB] he said NoV was the first clan who doesnt lose with a score of 0......  :o
Most of MOB sux (to be honest) They have a handful of good fighters though. Suraj, Zmoney, Dokaz, and a few more.

Btw no matter what, NB wont ally with CT. NB want to take this server on their own.
let them try... >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
Love to see them try it. All us v them, it'd be a major war!! meheheheheahahahaa
Quote:Quote from: Jamee!Rocks! on June 21, 2007, 04:20:35 PM
hope so...
since when has MOB fighters i only saw them as cruisers or something......i talked to one of [NB] he said NoV was the first clan who doesnt lose with a score of 0......  Shocked

Quote:from HaZe
Most of MOB sux (to be honest) They have a handful of good fighters though. Suraj, Zmoney, Dokaz, and a few more.

Btw no matter what, NB wont ally with CT. NB want to take this server on their own.

Agrees with everything he sais  :)
Quote:Alpha link=topic=1714.msg22615#msg22615 date=1182463205]
Quote from: Jamee!Rocks! on June 21, 2007, 04:20:35 PM
hope so...
since when has MOB fighters i only saw them as cruisers or something......i talked to one of [NB] he said NoV was the first clan who doesnt lose with a score of 0......  Shocked

Agrees with everything he sais  :)
Yeh bring it nb