Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(12-22-2011, 05:06 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Esteban vs hooligan (Ajax-AZ)

Is this a red card?
Jesus, yes, of course. Like Munch said, kicking him while he was down wasn't necessary and I think that's what caused the red card. The keeper should've pushed the fan away from the field or let the other guy who was running behind him take care of him.
That's pretty much what everyone says, he shouldn't have done that, but they can understand why he did it. In that moment, I'm sure most of us would have done the same. The red card has been withdrawn now for "special circumstances".
rules says aggression = red card, doesnt matter if its to a player or to a fan
(12-22-2011, 05:06 PM)Daniel link Wrote: Esteban vs hooligan (Ajax-AZ)

Is this a red card?
Lol thats funny :P The guy deserved getting kicked he interupted the fucking game!
Why shouldn't esteban kick that guy in the arse ? This stupid " fan " tries to attack the keeper and fails , in my opinion esteban should have continued kicking this idiot . Def not red card
(12-23-2011, 08:29 PM)azerty link Wrote: Why shouldn't esteban kick that guy in the arse ? This stupid " fan " tries to attack the keeper and fails , in my opinion esteban should have continued kicking this idiot . Def not red card
+1 Indeed it was in a way self defence because you have to protect yourself I reckon he shoulda got a yellow
Something very similar happend here in romania at a match beetwen Petrol Ploiesti and Steaua Bucharest,a player from Steaua was hit in the back of his head,he was lucky not to die,the fan strike very close to a dangerous place.Also you can see when the player was hit there was a player from the other team he didn't even care what was happenig.

At 0:25 is where the player gets punched and at 1:02 is the players beating the attacker.

Petrolul Steaua INCREDIBIL Galamaz lovit cu pumnul de un ploiestean(fight on football field)
@XiZ

Why? The Goalkeeper said he thought that the hooligan had a knife it's logical to kick his ass, anyhow the KNVB have taken back his Red card.
(12-24-2011, 05:20 PM)Daniel link Wrote: @XiZ

Why? The Goalkeeper said he thought that the hooligan had a knife it's logical to kick his ass, anyhow the KNVB have taken back his Red card.
A knife really fucking changes things then. If he really had one, the keeper's reaction is appropriate.
@Zai, dat keeper.