Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Woohoo! Luis Suárez is a Liverpool player! For £23m, which is how much I said they should try to buy him for.

A worry though is that the media are trying to stir shit up again with Torres, suggesting that he could be on his way to Chelsea. I don't believe it, but if he goes then we'll have problems.

Okay he handed in a transfer request but got rejected. Hopefully King Kenny will talk some sense into him. If he doesn't, then cash in on him I guess. No point having a player who doesn't want to play for us. As seen this season, an unhappy Nando is a shitty Nando.
Well, i got a bad feeling about Suárez joining Liverpool, at the other hand it could turn out great :)
And it's over.Real lost.I lol'd
(01-27-2011, 01:20 AM)Munch link Wrote: Again? They didn't win everything last year. Inter got the Champions League, Seville won the Spanish Cup, Atletico Madrid won the Europa League (Barça didn't play that cup for obvious reasons) and the Super Cup (which Barça didn't qualify for). Barcelona got many player awards though, and the La Liga.

Not everything. :P

But yeah, pettiness aside, I think they'll win almost everything this season.
2 years ago barcelona won everything (6cups1year.com), and i said "again" becouse atm barcelona is the only team with this award
Pazziniiiiiiiiii
torres gone chelsea .. shows what a trator he is an a liar !
torres gone chelsea .. NICE !
It was better for liverpool to let him leave and let  Suarez shine in the spotlights, else he'd suck and be jelus of torres anyway ;(
I lol'd at Swifts post.Torres just wanted more money and better team, he couldn't do anything in Liverpool with that awful team.
Quote: link=topic=22551.msg372629#msg372629 date=1296646367]
I lol'd at Swifts post.Torres just wanted more money and better team, he couldn't do anything in Liverpool with that awful team.
+1