Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
lol.
I forgot to post here.

Wolves 0 - 3 Liverpool! (On Saturday)

We actually got an away win, against a bottom team and not by a lucky 1 goal, but 3!! And to top it off we got a clean sheet! :)

Shame we had Atkinson ref the game, but luckily we didn't face Man U so we survived.

We also had a female official waving the offside flag, and she did a good job. Andy Gray and Richard Keys were being sexist about her off air...but they're pricks anyway.

Here's the buildup to the third goal. We haven't played like this in a long time!

Pass and move it's the Liverpool way.
(01-10-2011, 12:22 AM)Jay link Wrote:Fucking joke

We went an smashed there ground up anyway I recked 2 chairs made up :+. Howard Webb's a fucking cheating dirty horrible rat.

At the end walking down to the train all the UTD fans hiding in the pubs curtains closed lights out. shithouses

err [/drunk]

@Wolves
Quality away trip. Atmosphere was brilliant.

Looking forward to Chelsea away. Fullham and Stoke to come first at home.

Santa Claus: "I'm sick of putting on this red suit every year and not getting anything in return!"

Elf: "Now you know how Steven Gerrard feels"
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg370822#msg370822 date=1295824425]
Santa Claus: "I'm sick of putting on this red suit every year and not getting anything in return!"

I heard that joke a couple months ago. I laughed then and I'm laughing now!

Lol, Kenny Dalglish began his press conference this morning by asking Sky whether it was OK that there were female journos present. Legend!
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg370822#msg370822 date=1295824425]

ahahah n1
Who thinks fc barcelona will win everything again on this year?  O-)
I do

VISCA BARCA! *O*
Messi _O_
(01-27-2011, 01:08 AM)yeray link Wrote:Who thinks fc barcelona will win everything again on this year?  O-)

Again? They didn't win everything last year. Inter got the Champions League, Seville won the Spanish Cup, Atletico Madrid won the Europa League (Barça didn't play that cup for obvious reasons) and the Super Cup (which Barça didn't qualify for). Barcelona got many player awards though, and the La Liga.

Not everything. :P

But yeah, pettiness aside, I think they'll win almost everything this season.
I still love the time when every single player of AJAX Amsterdam went to FC Barcelona, so the teams were about 90% the same within a year.