Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where have all the players gone?
I like it better this way. I used to play primarily at night because playing during the peak hours was such a pain in the ass. 8)7
I liked the server more when it was busy. Think about the shitload of minigames that arent being used now or only have 3 players max.
(10-23-2009, 10:21 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: This!

And because Hitman scared them away.

Me?!  :'( I think it's because they're scared by a brit in the admin team!
(10-23-2009, 10:23 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: Afaik, It's not.
It is not indeed. Looks like hr. LIke needs to learn to read.
(10-23-2009, 11:05 PM)Stef link Wrote: I liked the server more when it was busy. Think about the shitload of minigames that arent being used now or only have 3 players max.

True would like to give /lyse a try with big teams. On the other hand this feels like the LVP from 2006 again.

[me="ScarTissue[NL]"]feels nostalgic. O+[/me]

I guess the players will find LVP again, its just as said a matter of time.
(10-23-2009, 05:10 PM)Twilight link Wrote: agreed, it's much more fun being ingame and actually being able to have a chat with all the players instead of just handling reports and answering questions every 30 seconds :+

It's your Job, :+
It comes with the responsibility  ;)
(10-26-2009, 10:26 AM)OmfgUrANoob link Wrote: It's your Job, :+
It comes with the responsibility  ;)

What he says is true though. The less cheaters and rulebreakers, the more fun we can have. ;)
Hmm yeah it's boring when there are only ~30 players on .. But its nice that there are less cheaters/noobs online !  :+
Are you serious?

It's MUCH more fun with ~30 players on constantly.

Quote: link=topic=22411.msg266535#msg266535 date=1256463564]
True would like to give /lyse a try with big teams. On the other hand this feels like the LVP from 2006 again.

[me="ScarTissue[NL]"]feels nostalgic. O+[/me]

I guess the players will find LVP again, its just as said a matter of time.

Idd, reminds me of what it was like.  :+
Depends who is the ~30 players .

Hmm its fun becouse the lag does not affect the fights so badly , but still after a while it becomes boring .