Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where have all the players gone?
(10-23-2009, 03:57 PM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Less noobs the better.

I agree! (I can't find the waving smily...) BYE!
Let's show my opinion:
Some people don't remember the address of the server and of this site, and they joined Las Venturas Playground by clicking it in the Official servers list. I was one of them. Offficial servers list gone before LVP was upgraded to 0.3 and the players dropped already. When the list gone, I entered on this site and add the server IP in my favorites list.
So the mainy cause is dissapearing the Official servers list, not version changing. Will be a hard mission for LVP to become again a big server. But the good part is lack of stupid newbies.

Where I can find any list of official servers? Maybe I will want to join other servers, how I can distinguish an official server by the stupid servers created overnight by 10 year kids?
You can't ... servers are mixed together.
(10-23-2009, 04:58 PM)JeromeĀ® link Wrote: But also, LVP was only just recovering from the player drop of 2.90 ... finally people were coming back, 100-150 .. even as high as 170+ some days .. so eventually they will come back,

agreed, the drop was done within a week or 3-4 so lets hope this works the same, but i understand mods and admins about chatting to every player.... unfortunatly it seems that a lot of laggin players seems to come and the better have left (read: [JHK]) _O-Ā  well cya ingame....
An extra 100~ players just makes the server look good, while it doesn't actually improve the game-play for both players or crew-members.
Sounds like Zezima's inspiration has begun.. say bye-bye to LVP :'(
so when the official list coming back?
46 players online atm

seems to be increasing already :+
(10-23-2009, 03:21 PM)Richard link Wrote: Because I can't play, that's why!
This!

And because Hitman scared them away.
(10-23-2009, 09:39 PM)LIke link Wrote: so when the official list coming back?

Afaik, It's not.