Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where have all the players gone?
Since 0.3 the amount of players on LVP has rarely been over 30 the times i´ve seen it :?.

Is this the way it is?
Is the old SA-MP verson closed?

Before the change there where over a hundred players pretty often. Or is it just that many has´nt converted yet?
Or am i missing something?
The official list is gone.
A lot of people might still use the old version, but the main reason is that the official list is gone in v0.3. Most of the new players just joined one of the few official servers, and thats why they used to have 100+ people online.

Now its a lot harder to get more players, but still not impossible. San Fierro Riot which had only 30 players in 0.2X has now constantly ~100
Because I can't play, that's why!
(10-23-2009, 03:21 PM)Richard link Wrote: Because I can't play, that's why!
Lol.

Another reason might be, that not all serves updated yet, so alot of people still play on 0.2X.
But i think in some weeks all servers updated so far, and then the number of LVp players will grow. Hope so.  :)
(10-23-2009, 03:35 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote: Lol.

Another reason might be, that not all serves updated yet, so alot of people still play on 0.2X.
But i think in some weeks all servers updated so far, and then the number of LVp players will grow. Hope so.  :)

This is what the amount of players was like way back. It was amazing then. Much better than the server flooded with one-night-standers off the official list.
Ah, i see. I think as you say that they will come eventually. :Y
Less noobs the better.
(10-23-2009, 03:57 PM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Less noobs the better.

But also, LVP was only just recovering from the player drop of 2.90 ... finally people were coming back, 100-150 .. even as high as 170+ some days .. so eventually they will come back, but for now .. who cares.
(10-23-2009, 03:37 PM)Cave link Wrote: This is what the amount of players was like way back. It was amazing then. Much better than the server flooded with one-night-standers off the official list.

agreed, it's much more fun being ingame and actually being able to have a chat with all the players instead of just handling reports and answering questions every 30 seconds :+