Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Where have all the players gone?
I'd rather have a small, fun server player base, than masses of random people all over the map.

ColdThugZ anyone? :+
(10-27-2009, 07:53 PM)Cave link Wrote: I'd rather have a small, fun server player base, than masses of random people all over the map.

ColdThugZ anyone? :+

Ded  ;)
Was fun though. This is what I mean, the amount of players was ~30 back in the day. The player base was awesome back then. :P
well, its harder to make a good cruise now....
i dont like it now some times there are only 3-6 players on, big map, this is getting booring... hope something good happens... i want more players on...
They should in all fairness reinstate the official list because lvp is a big server with some amazing developers and admins, so they deserve to be official. The reason theres a lot of servers in the "internet" list is because most are downloaded ripped servers that don't do anything worth playing with.

All i'm saying. Still lvp owns :P
A missing Official list isn't the problem, can't be .. seeing as servers such as GamerX are getting 200-300+ players every day.
well GamerX already moved to samp 0.3  weeks before it got "officially" released.. i guess thats a reason why lots of people already have that server in their fav list
It would be great to have 200+ players like in old days but...hey.There were lots of flame wars, in my opinion I would like to play with 30/40 friends and mates I know, then some pathetic kids.It's more funn.
Quote:Nikky link=topic=22411.msg272159#msg272159 date=1258632074]
It would be great to have 200+ players like in old days but...hey.

That term is extremely relative. I think most of the senior members here would conclude that the way it is now is closer to the 'old days' than what it was before 0.3.  :P