Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Obama wants more school days!?
(09-28-2009, 03:53 PM)Hitman link Wrote: cmon, without german guns afghanistan would have already pwned ya, same for iraq

Ironic thing is that they actually pwn the mericans constantly.

And anyone who volunteers for an Afghanistan mission should die. You are an intruder, that's what you get, you die, so have a nice honeymoon in the Middle-East while you can. And if you are lucky then you might just bounce back on one foot.
(10-04-2009, 09:39 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Ironic thing is that they actually pwn the mericans constantly.

And anyone who volunteers for an Afghanistan mission should die. You are an intruder, that's what you get, you die, so have a nice honeymoon in the Middle-East while you can. And if you are lucky then you might just bounce back on one foot.

I had exactly the same thought.
Ha, sadly career soldiers are sent out to die so that rich guys from around the world, even from your saint holy godly countries, can get richer.

Gratz on being assholes. Then again you're probably less educated than the average American from a shitty school, hahaha.
They have a new norm in The Netherlands (Holland). 'The 1040 hours norm'. Which basically says that scholars need to have 1040 hours of school each year.

In the whole country the scholars went on strike.

This is what happened on my old highschool (from around 12 years old untill either 16-17-18 years old depending on the education. If you fail a year you could be up to 20 or 21 untill you are finished. They stopped a community bus in the middle of a square. (I already finished the school but I still had(have) some brothers and sisters on it).
Dongemondcollege Raamsdonksveer; zó'n school ;)

And THIS is what happened in Amsterdam... The narration is Dutch, but the video says everything.
Scholieren Staking 1040 Lesuren 23-11-2007 LAKS
(09-28-2009, 08:45 PM)tumitama link Wrote: Point taken, and by the way, America sucks(and thanks for not pulling the obese card)

I kinda care since I do want to go to public schools for my junior and senior years, but yeah I do not think it will take off here down south due to the fact that we do still have farmers and such.

Only an idiot with no real sence would pull the obese card. It's just prejudice, it's like when americans say "you have bad teeth if your english" ect ect, people don't realise that not everyone is the same DUHH, if someone uses an insult against your whole country, usually they have failed and have nothing else to say :D

Just make lessons more in depth rather than longer....noone appreciates more work, and tbh i'm in college now in england and im wow i'm wrecked...I actually slept ALL saturday (went to sleep about 1am saturday morning, woke up at 7.30 am, fell asleep at 12.30pm ish.....so tbh at least the english education system is working :D even if it's making me epic tired >.>

reply to the videos above :

Says it all, adults can say and do what they want, but if they go overboard students just won't bother anymore. That strike looked like fun, damn wish i lived there. It's time adults give students their say on their education rather than just ramming it down our throats, back 50 years ago they were retards that needed their hands holding, teenagers these days are WAY more independant.
(09-28-2009, 12:52 AM)tumitama link Wrote: Good thing I am home schooled!

Haha same.
And I'm in France, anyway, so... :P
im spain we have 6 hours daily  :'(
(10-05-2009, 11:17 AM)Dan_ link Wrote: Haha same.
And I'm in France, anyway, so... :P

Four hours daily for me! And all I have to do is a little work and then I get the day off. :)
Home school?

''How to fuck your childerens social life''
(10-05-2009, 08:17 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: Home school?

''How to fuck your childerens social life''
I agree