Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Obama wants more school days!?
schools have worked fine for the last idk how many years...why change something not broken >.>

I mean, 1 school in the north could have AMAZING exam results across the board, and doing exactly the same as a school down south with lower averages. It's the independent schools that need to change for the pupils that go.

Obviously if your in a "rougher" area, your going to expect lower grades / results, where as places like the countryside it's a little differant....Schools should only need to change if they are the shit ones that provide bad education.

Check exam results in britain, they are CONSTANTLY getting better, and yet exams always get harder as the average IQ highers because more people are being educated. People think exams are getting easier, nope :) just the average person getting smarter. Nothing to change here :D
k-12 is a giant cluster fuck anyway. it's like "how much bullshit can we pack into kidz headzzz?" plus with the huge push for standardized testing in recent years k-12 has become even more obsolete. But datz jus my opinion.
errrrm from common sense, americans aren't the smartest people, SO get more educated you dumbasses

but then again, im bulgarian, should i care? 8)
Woah, thank fuck im in Aussie
(09-28-2009, 10:17 AM)XiZ link Wrote: errrrm from common sense, americans aren't the smartest people, SO get more educated you dumbasses

but then again, im bulgarian, should i care? 8)
Errrrm from common sense, americans are the smartest people, SO get off our technology you dumbass
america and technology, wut?

Everybody knows that Germany has the best tech stuff
For vehicles eh, germany is good but America got what you need.

And as for the more school days, uhhh as TRaven said, k-12 was/is a fuckin nightmare.
(09-28-2009, 03:46 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: For vehicles eh, germany is good but America got what you need.

And as for the more school days, uhhh as TRaven said, k-12 was/is a fuckin nightmare.

what does america have what we dont  :+ :+ :+  j/k

and school, weeeeeeeeeeee,  highschool in america is funny but easy, i been there with the guys in their last year of highschool and what they did in maths was pretty ezz
(09-28-2009, 03:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: america and technology, wut?

Everybody knows that Germany has the best tech stuff
So says the guy sitting on a COMPUTER posting on the INTERNET. I wish i could say someone else invented Personal Computers . . . but no . . . AMERICAAAAAAAAA! FUCK YEA!~
(09-28-2009, 03:50 PM)TRaven link Wrote: So says the guy sitting on a COMPUTER posting on the INTERNET. I wish i could say someone else invented Personal Computers . . . but no . . . AMERICAAAAAAAAA! FUCK YEA!~

cmon, without german guns afghanistan would have already pwned ya, same for iraq