Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP has its own Encyclopedia Dramatica page, which has LVP on (and BA lol)
That Encyclopedia Dramatica said has always been funny. I first went on it when there was an article about Russia. Some part-Russian girl I know showed me it, and I found it funny and liked it ever since. This included!
wtf is this shit, i dont even
Heh, Maka showed me this some time ago.
Quote:The SA-MP 0.2.2 server list will be discontinued. SA-MP 0.2.2 clients cannot connect to 0.2X servers. This update includes fixes from 0.2.2 R3 client/server as well as:
  • Moar Faggotry
I couldn't agree more.
Heh its pretty hilarious- I've been on ED a bit here and there (mostly after getting linked via msn or irc), isn't it just a more 4channy/perverted version of Unencyclopedia? I remember seeing a pic of some tattoo'd star wars fan masturbating/fucking an AT-AT doll on the Star Wars page... I'm hesitant to check the rest of the website out understandably.
(09-08-2009, 05:42 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Heh its pretty hilarious- I've been on ED a bit here and there (mostly after getting linked via msn or irc), isn't it just a more 4channy/perverted version of Unencyclopedia? I remember seeing a pic of some tattoo'd star wars fan masturbating/fucking an AT-AT doll on the Star Wars page... I'm hesitant to check the rest of the website out understandably.
Pretty much, but its actually funny unlike Unencyclopedia. And lol @ star wars fan xD
Uhk, I've been on Unencyclopedia just about as much (if not less), but that's just the general impression I've got.
anyone knows what happened to the page
(09-08-2009, 05:42 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Heh its pretty hilarious- I've been on ED a bit here and there (mostly after getting linked via msn or irc), isn't it just a more 4channy/perverted version of Unencyclopedia? I remember seeing a pic of some tattoo'd star wars fan masturbating/fucking an AT-AT doll on the Star Wars page... I'm hesitant to check the rest of the website out understandably.

Rofl  _O-

(01-09-2010, 11:19 PM)Hellweed link Wrote: anyone knows what happened to the page

Probablt some emo like greyfox or Kye deleted it  8)7

Edit: ololol

Quote:Warning: You are recreating a page that was previously deleted.

You should consider whether it is appropriate to continue editing this page. The reason this shitty page is now gone is as follows:
09:40, 5 October 2009 Weev (Talk | Contribs) flushed "San Andreas Multiplayer" ‎ (gay)
14:05, 9 March 2009 Killhamster (Talk | Contribs) flushed "San Andreas Multiplayer" ‎ (Moved to userspace: content was: '#REDIRECT User:Negrotrician/San Andreas Multiplayer' (and the jackass who shat it out was 'Killhamster'))
pff jerome i browsed ED earlier then u, and the article wasnt funny anyways written by some LSRP nerd