Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Classic HipHop Archive (A must see)
I've gotten very frustrated several times while searching for classic hiphop.
I hate torrents for this "non-mainstream" dopeshit, either there's none, it's fake or it's dead.
Sure, it's easy as hell on youtube, but fuck downloading track for track and ending up with useless quality...

Anyone else who feels like this, or maybe didn't even know of classic/oldschool hiphop.
Well, it's dope.

This site (supposed to be a blog): http://www.etalonhiphopblog.com/
Is fucking win.
Just check the sides on it.

West Coast Hip Hop Artists

( 125 albums )

East Coast Hip Hop Artists

( 518 albums )

Oh, guess the East wins.
Though, the West is dope;

Insane Poetry
INSANE POETRY / ANGEL OF DEATH

The Pharcyde (the video is ftw, backwards ;D)
The Pharcyde - Drop
LMFAO @ lyrics
http://www.lyricsdepot.com/the-pharcyde/ya-mama.html
The Pharcyde - Ya Mama

fatlip-"whats up fat lip?"
It has so many albums, of oldschool hiphop.
That I'm not even crying over the slow download rate or the 1 album per 30minutes rule.
The sucker uploaded to Hotfile...

Anyway, if you look away from that, like I do.
This site, as said.
IS FUCKING WIN.

Enjoy :9~
Wow, niiiiiice find :D!

The Pharcyde ftw, my fave

The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By

Thanks for the post  :+ :>
wow
Great archive, only downside is the files being hosted on hotfile...
Well, at least it's not Rapidshit or some other thing that I can't download from. When I saw this I was like "OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" because finally I can build up some kind of collection instead of downloading shit here & there on my gay Internet connection. <_>

Already started, check it out here. iou, let me know if you want me to link your name to one of your profiles or something 8)
(01-11-2010, 12:53 AM)Jerome link Wrote: Well, at least it's not Rapidshit or some other thing that I can't download from. When I saw this I was like "OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" because finally I can build up some kind of collection instead of downloading shit here & there on my gay Internet connection. <_>

Already started, check it out here. iou, let me know if you want me to link your name to one of your profiles or something 8)
What profile :?
I don't mind if you mention who made you "come across", instead of just who gave you the link :P
Perhaps a link to this topic, on my name? :9~
I don't care though really.
Ok :D