Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A change for 0.2
I think alot of small bases and one uber base would be ggood.
it would level the play of LVP around other cities.
[me=benbmyers]thinks this topic wont be locked if its related to my origonal gang base idea. :+[/me]

Make the uber base k.a.c.c feuls!!!!!
As far as I know it isn't possible to change existing objects, therefore I don't think it's possible to open the gates. Ofcourse, with objects available, it's possible to create a set of stairs or something, although I think that would look a bit weird. I suggest an alteration of the current gangbase; like way higher fences and a sniper tower or something. I'll try to create something in the MTA editor to show you what I have in mind :)
Sounds good Chillosophy :) It is something like KACC then, with towers. For the sniper part.
But stairs, a ramp would do, would be funny too if someone attacks and don't jump over it :P
Humn, Something like a middle tower with a sniper in and 4 around it, with double the fences of area51/kacc and some stairs leading up a building into a house and in the house there's the base takeover thingy? :P
Ah I see you only can add the models that are already in gta3.img
Or can you add additionally custom models? If yes a LVP. Placate with XL's banner would be nice :D. You could do so much with it :).
And sorry but where is KACC? I don't know the place, I guess its the place where the area51 is?
Also the sniper towers at the base would be gr8 :)
TurkeyStar k.a.c.c is the admin place, Y' know, with all the vehicles and stuff.

Damn, i hoped this would get in, but if the old gang base is improved then i guess this topic has came to soething!

meh :P
Yes they have to be in gta3.img or else you would have to download the img from a seperate place and it would count as a mod. so =\
Yeah but sa-mp is a mod itself so it resets the balance :P
Starting to think of modding your GTAs is what got this topic locked.

-tj