Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Get the old jail back!
(08-05-2009, 11:35 AM)captaint link Wrote: can't prisoners be frozen?
I used to run rounds when I was in jail back in the old days ;) The no-damage done to players in jail should fix the fun of fighting in there.

Anyway, I didnt expect THIS much positive responses. Any of the developers have an idea if and when this could be implemented?
I agree, i want the old jail back too.
this is gonna be cool, can't wait for it to come back :D.
News?
I think the old jail was better! And like one said: /visit would be funny!
Funny how a lot of people who've never seen the old jail say its better then the current, lol.
(08-08-2009, 05:52 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Funny how a lot of people who've never seen the old jail say its better then the current, lol.

I thought the same thing. I've not been on LVP long enough to know it either though, but it sounds similar to PartyServer's old jailing system (when SA-MP was new), except you had to walk to the place, no command...
I agree, old jail, also, as well as visit, other jail members should be able to rape...  OK, JK srsly just have something stupid they can do.
The Rape idea sounds good.

Let's say someones "member" is up, and he doesn't have any women around, also he is very horny. What could he do? He could go to the police station, and without any permission go to the closest jail with a prisoner in it. Then he would tell him to take off his jeans, or whatever is he wearing, and then he would take off the prisoner's pants with his teeth, so it would make the visitor even hornier. After that the prisoner would stick his ass to the crates. I mean, half of the ass touches one crate, and the other half of the ass touches second crate, and between in the free space there would be a magic hole full of adventures and brown material. So when someone who is in need of sex, would immediately take off his clothes (all), slap one time the prisoner, take some soap, put the soap on the "member" and into the hole, so it will be a pleasure to put the train to the tunnel. In the end of the beggining visitor would stand still, hold crates and push the prisoner as hard as he can, so the guy in the jail would only scream "bring camera!bring camera!".

This idea is awesome please script this to the server.
fucking pervert  :X