Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Get the old jail back!
So I jailed myself yesterday or the day before that to test something and I found out the island was gone. I dont know if it got fixed in the recent update, but it made me think. The old jail was quite cool. It really was a jail. You could go to visit the people in jail and laugh at them. It also made more sense that the jail was in the police station as you would spawn at the jail parking lot after your jailtime was up.
So, what I'm suggesting is very simply to dump the jail island and put people back in the real jail again. Good idea or not?
Offtopic: The fact the jail island was gone is a bug in the object handler LVP uses. I've just finished rewriting it a few mins ago.

Anyway, I agree. Let's see what other people think.
I liked the jail island, but yeah, the old Jail was original, and /visit was just epic :D
I agree, move it to where it belongs! :+
It look more 'real' than an Island... :roll:
well, the island was pretty fun, cuz then you acctually had something to do when you got jailed. if you'll get teleported to one of those cells. it wouldn't be much to do.
But, I guess, that's the point of a jail :+ And I like the idea aswell.
I like it!

I can jail Zodiac for no reason and visit him and make fun of him :+
(07-29-2009, 01:20 AM)Ryder link Wrote: I like it!

I can jail Zodiac for no reason and visit him and make fun of him :+
Haha!  _O-
I'll come with you, and we'll trow some fruits at him.  _O-
+1 for real Jail cell.
A jail cell would indeed be pretty awesome. You can't go wrong with a boring jail cell and random people pointing and laughing at the jailed person.
The original jail location was replaced with the jail island for a couple of reasons.
One of the reasons was that the jail cells were getting crowded, and people ended up fighting together in jail all the time.

When the original jail has to return, a solution to this problem has to be found first.