Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Get the old jail back!
+1 for me. Bring the old jail back.
You could lock them into the hidden police interior :D
(08-01-2009, 04:04 AM)Holden link Wrote: You could lock them into the hidden police interior :D
You mean the San Fierro Police Department interior which was never used but exists? If so, then we would need a /visit command for sure :D!
+1 for jail cells
I agree would love to see the old jail return. It might be nice to keep jale island though for a rocket party minigame for example.  :)
(07-29-2009, 11:16 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Yea, that could work.

Different worlds? I don't think that's necessary. ↓

Dude, I was just suggestion possible solutions, and obviously thats all I had on my mind at the time.
I'd say people should fight each other but not get damaged. For some reason.
People get annoyed of other people hitting them in jail, and they'll try to not get jailed again.
Fighting is fun. 8)7
(07-29-2009, 09:20 PM)Jay link Wrote: There are a few solutions for that:

- Disable damage
- Use virtual worlds
- Using a system similar to the ships, detect fighting and add minutes on to anyone that does fight
- Write a system that uses every jail cell, unlike the old one which only used one or two.

- get 1 jail back
- detect fighting and add minutes
- Disable damage so "'no fighters"' wont get harmed and fighters will stop cause it has no use/fun
I highly disagree with this "detect damage and add minutes". First of all, not many people who join this server know english, so if they get jailed and fight, how they gonna know the rule?(and they will end up having more min) Secondly fighting is fun and wastes time.
can't prisoners be frozen?