Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Get the old jail back!
It has always been my dream to prison-rape HaZe.
+1

Hahah but seriously
(08-19-2009, 02:23 AM)HaZe link Wrote: You should stop posting... like, forever.
+100 !!  need real jail and /visit jail    :9~

also add the agnitum's idea !! to him only !! then we can rape him !!  _O-
I agree, this could be a lot of fun.
(08-24-2009, 09:33 AM)Matthias link Wrote: I agree, this could be a lot of fun.

raping jail inmates?  :r
The old system with the jail cells is a good idea, seen it done on other servers and is always good for a laugh but a part of me would miss the island because its very well done, so why not have both?

Lets look at it this way... you're jailed for fighting on the ship. So, if someone fights they are sent to the jail cells for 2 minutes.. crowded jail cells, however the same rule and script thats on the ship applys in jail...no fighting! 

People in jail get, for a example, 5 warnings about fighting in a fight free zone and if they do, they get sent outcasted to the island for 3 minutes!  (this will also stop them hitting people through the bars when people visiting are standing up against the bars pissing on them)

Jail is all about rehabilitation afterall, and making prisioners control themselves not to hit people who may be mocking and dancing at them in the cells will help them learn control.

Oh, a chainsaw weapon spawn is needed at the /visit spawn too :P
I like that. Standard in jail, if you fight >> the island.
+1
(09-05-2009, 11:22 AM)Richard link Wrote: I like that. Standard in jail, if you fight >> the island.

+25
(09-05-2009, 11:22 AM)Richard link Wrote: I like that. Standard in jail, if you fight >> the island.

But in interiors you can't lose health from other players, so fighting wouldn't really do much. Could still punish for it though, but how will the server know the difference between people fighting inside the cells and people fighting outside?
(09-08-2009, 04:01 PM)Munch link Wrote: But in interiors you can't lose health from other players, so fighting wouldn't really do much. Could still punish for it though, but how will the server know the difference between people fighting inside the cells and people fighting outside?

Hmm. Like they do on the ship? I have no idea how dev stuff n scripting works, but just create a cube, in-which if you fight, you are teleported to Jale.