Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Get the old jail back!
(07-29-2009, 02:30 AM)Dennis link Wrote: The original jail location was replaced with the jail island for a couple of reasons.
One of the reasons was that the jail cells were getting crowded, and people ended up fighting together in jail all the time.

When the original jail has to return, a solution to this problem has to be found first.

Make it 1-3 person per cell, and if it's still full put them in a different world?

Plus fighting in jail is fun, least theres something to do whilst you're wasting my life in a virtual cell, just make them re-spawn in the same cell.
(07-29-2009, 11:45 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: /taxi 1, 10 second run into the building.

Yeah I know, I mainly meant the other 2. :)
I agree that LVP should get the old jail system back . , thanks for moving this topioc to the "open for discussion" area .
Yeah,

More realistic that way, and also, when someone is in jail you could /piss through the bars...

xD

Dafydd
Are the jails in LS or LV ? anyway, if its the cells, then FUCK YES. BRING THEM FUCKING BACK.
(07-29-2009, 02:30 AM)Dennis link Wrote: The original jail location was replaced with the jail island for a couple of reasons.
One of the reasons was that the jail cells were getting crowded, and people ended up fighting together in jail all the time.

When the original jail has to return, a solution to this problem has to be found first.

There are a few solutions for that:

- Disable damage
- Use virtual worlds
- Using a system similar to the ships, detect fighting and add minutes on to anyone that does fight
- Write a system that uses every jail cell, unlike the old one which only used one or two.
Just disable damage, like at the current jail, simple as.
(07-29-2009, 08:29 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Agreed, the island was fun for about 5 minutes.

Being in jail isn't supposed to be fun ;)
I thought one of the good things about being in the normal jail was that if you fought and killed someone, your jailtime was increased. I guess this just kinda made me think that you either learned to behave, or you wouldn't get out. Therefore you have to stand quietly until your jailtime was over.
(07-29-2009, 11:28 AM)Wesley link Wrote: We could make it take 10 seconds before you get teleported.

Yea, that could work.

(07-29-2009, 11:49 AM)FarePak link Wrote: Make it 1-3 person per cell, and if it's still full put them in a different world?

Plus fighting in jail is fun, least theres something to do whilst you're wasting my life in a virtual cell, just make them re-spawn in the same cell.

Different worlds? I don't think that's necessary. ↓

Quote: link=topic=20666.msg241065#msg241065 date=1248854521]
There are six cells in Las Venturas, and there are more then one police station with cells in all of San Andreas, there could be a few different /visit [0-3] locations to visit different police stations.