Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Get the old jail back!
Cells ftw

Jail island scurrs me!
There are six cells in Las Venturas, and there are more then one police station with cells in all of San Andreas, there could be a few different /visit [0-3] locations to visit different police stations.
(07-29-2009, 08:41 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Asshole.

<3
Oh, that's a nice idea  :9~
Quote: link=topic=20666.msg241065#msg241065 date=1248854521]
There are six cells in Las Venturas, and there are more then one police station with cells in all of San Andreas, there could be a few different /visit [0-3] locations to visit different police stations.

True, nice idea Griff.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, some players might use /visit to get out of a fight, there would definitely have to be some restrictions. What could be done to avoid laming of the command?
I also approve the idea, but why would we need /visit? If you're in need of visiting the bad guys (or should I call - terrorists :D) then you could easily go inside the LV police station, find the cell, and stand and laugh at them or something.
(07-29-2009, 10:03 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: True, nice idea Griff.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, some players might use /visit to get out of a fight, there would definitely have to be some restrictions. What could be done to avoid laming of the command?
We could make it take 10 seconds before you get teleported.
Or instead of /visit, make it a /taxi?
I used to abuse /visit to get back into LV when I was out in the desert somewhere :$
(07-29-2009, 11:38 AM)Richard link Wrote: Or instead of /visit, make it a /taxi?

/taxi 1, 10 second run into the building.