Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] Get the old jail back!
I like the idea
fight on ship = 2 minutes jail in a jail cell
fight in jail = 3 ADDED minutes, on Prison Island. Also, when on prison island, no visitors or other inmates, plus nobody to hear their cries. If they destroy the hut on the island, ADD 5 more minutes, plus paralyze them.

Plus, if you go to jail, you lose your top property, if you get sent to prison island, you lose all your properties...

Also, maybe have a bail system? The jailed can't pay their own bail, but if say, 5 or 10 players get together to post $5 to $10 million each to get a jailed guy out earlier? Meh, after thinking about it, I hate this idea (having a bail system)
Yeah, I don't think jail should have a bail if it's going to be a serious punishment.
(10-09-2009, 03:37 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Also, maybe have a bail system? The jailed can't pay their own bail, but if say, 5 or 10 players get together to post $5 to $10 million each to get a jailed guy out earlier? Meh, after thinking about it, I hate this idea (having a bail system)

That'd actually be good. Maybe have an expensive property and the prop owner can earn a percentage of the bailings? Like 10%?
(10-09-2009, 03:37 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: I like the idea
fight on ship = 2 minutes jail in a jail cell
fight in jail = 3 ADDED minutes, on Prison Island. Also, when on prison island, no visitors or other inmates, plus nobody to hear their cries. If they destroy the hut on the island, ADD 5 more minutes, plus paralyze them.

Plus, if you go to jail, you lose your top property, if you get sent to prison island, you lose all your properties...

Also, maybe have a bail system? The jailed can't pay their own bail, but if say, 5 or 10 players get together to post $5 to $10 million each to get a jailed guy out earlier? Meh, after thinking about it, I hate this idea (having a bail system)
WTF Cyrix. why dont u send them to Alcatraz or something like that irl? thats soo much mins. Im also recoment to add BigFoot in the island to chase u xD
Have you guys seem the Hostel films?

We could have something similar, where you could pay a LOT of money to be able to enter the jail with suitable weapons (knife, katana etc) and torture the prisoners.  >:)
(10-10-2009, 10:35 PM)xmob link Wrote: Have you guys seem the Hostel films?

We could have something similar, where you could pay a LOT of money to be able to enter the jail with suitable weapons (knife, katana etc) and torture the prisoners.  >:)

YES!!!

I think the jail cells would be good, but then /extradite as a punishment for lamers or assholes in the mainchat - and instead of spawning back @ police station you spawn on the beach? :D
DO IT MR. TOMOZJ
Old jail back please!

I enjoyed going to the PD to taunt the jailbirds :D
old jail nao pl0x
I'm going to lock this topic. It seems everyone want's it back, there's no need to continue discussing it.