Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's your most hated Mission/Missions in the GTA series?
in SA prob that mission where u need to catch that bitch who was livin in OG LOC houseĀ  _O-
no worst gta mission is

VC: that one in the begginning where u gotta fly an RC plane planting bombs or soemthin

SA: the 3rd RC plane mission
(06-08-2009, 10:58 AM)Jordi link Wrote: I activated a cheat that couldn't be un-activated and the cheat was everyone kills everyone so in the cut scene where shes in between 2 mexicans the 2 mexicans shoot her and she dies and mission failed...

_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Yeah that was my most hated GTA3 mission too

And @ Zezima, I also hated that on, that fag "Freddy" used to go thru tight roads and since CJ's bike skills were too low I used to crash a lot and he ended up escaping ._.
I once activated 'everyone hates each other' and 'everyone has weapons' and saved :O
my hated mission in SA:

Amphibious Assault
http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Amphibious_As...n_Andreas)
its a real bitch to gain all that lung capacity
(06-10-2009, 04:16 PM)Ghoulspoon link Wrote: my hated mission in SA:

Amphibious Assault
http://en.wikigta.org/wiki/Amphibious_As...n_Andreas)
its a real bitch to gain all that lung capacity

thats the most awsome mission
(06-12-2009, 10:26 AM)Zezima link Wrote: thats the most awsome mission

I like that mission too. But it's just boring to get this much lung capacity. The same thing is with your girlfriend in Las Venturas: you have to date her a hell of a lot times, before you can play the next mission.
the last mission on san andreas - to this day i still havnt done it
GTA 3: The mission in the start where you have to collect hookers in your car
GTA VC: The building site mission with the RC heli...did it like 30 times and on the 31st i completed it lol and after that i could do it every time
GTA SA: Wrong Side Of The Tracks(Smoke can't hit shit) and the OG Loc one where you get him from the Police Station and gotta chase some guy(my pc is slow, so that guy with the bike drives too fast and can't catch him, but at the 5th try i caught up with him somehow and killed him and his guys)
I haven't finished any off them, to long.

Maybe I'll finish IV on xbox but thats it.