Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's your most hated Mission/Missions in the GTA series?
GTA VC: I agree with you Munch, I could never fucking do that. Had to get my Dad to do it on a joystick xD. Took him about 5 tries

GTA SA: Flying School. We had a race at school to see who could complete singleplayer first, I was winning until I got stuck on that  :(
GTA VCS : The first mission D:
GTA SA : The hydraulics one
GTA IV : Where you have to take down the biker D:
tricky time never slows, that moment walked me by without bothering to say, lucky time never stops that moment knocked me down without bothering to
SAY HELLO...

My most hated missions are the ones for the gay guy of GTA IV, fuck that was annoying.
GTA3=The fucking mission with the boat and 8ball
VC = the water plane with the flyers in it, that was SO fucking hard (on PS2)
SA = chasing the train
IV = when you have to become a gay guy to kill another gay guy...it's just fucking weird.
(05-31-2009, 06:44 PM)Joe link Wrote: GTA3=The fucking mission with the boat and 8ball
VC = the water plane with the flyers in it, that was SO fucking hard (on PS2)
SA = chasing the train
IV = when you have to become a gay guy to kill another gay guy...it's just fucking weird.

Bwahahaha that IV mission too. I was like wtf...
SA: The hydraulics one or the one with smoke where you follow that vagos train _O-

IV: Has to be the ones most people hate and thats the ones with that gay guy forgot his name cause hes gay :P
(05-31-2009, 03:31 PM)Darius link Wrote: GTA SA: Flying School. We had a race at school to see who could complete singleplayer first, I was winning until I got stuck on that  :(

Oh lol flying school was one of the most difficult for me as well, specially that one in which you had to destroy static/moving objectives with the Hunter, costed me sooo many trials  :(
(05-30-2009, 04:57 AM)Munch link Wrote: The Dick has spoken!

_O-
III: First Mission "Give me Liberty", I hate all introduction mission, except the one in SA.
Vice City: "The fastest Boat", where you have to steal the boat. I hate boats in GTA, lol.
SA: ALL FUCKIN' FLYING MISSIONS, i hate them omg.
III: never finished it, must've been some of the later missions, some got incredibly hard D:
VC: err, not sure, I liked pretty much all VC missions
SA: most of the earlier missions, it's only 'til when you're about to leave LS when you finally gain acces to ammunations
IV: err, this mission where I had to protect some maffia guy
GTA:A: one of the final missions where you have to kill a bunch of Yardies within a set time limit, however, the yardies don't even shoot you and it's a pain in the arse getting to them on time, never completed it D:

(06-01-2009, 12:34 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Oh lol flying school was one of the most difficult for me as well, specially that one in which you had to destroy static/moving objectives with the Hunter, costed me sooo many trials  :(

I actually got all golds on the flying school, didn't do that on any other sch