Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's your most hated Mission/Missions in the GTA series?
(06-15-2009, 09:47 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: the fuck, u had like 5000 in december

I made about 2500 since December, so yeah :+

(06-15-2009, 08:24 PM)Dan_ link Wrote: Congratulations :D

:>

(06-15-2009, 03:28 PM)Hitman link Wrote: lol girlfriends give awesome bonus in SA

the police chick makes that they dont take ur weaps away when u get jailed, the hospital chick makes that hospital doesnt take away ur stuff etc..

PS: Also Hot Coffee is kind of useless if u kill ur girlfriends

Never knew that, I was always to lazy to continue dating them :P
(06-15-2009, 10:49 AM)Richard link Wrote: Edit: 8000th post :o

lol wtf , u prolly just added more posts to ur account  :7
I never even found out how to date a girl in SA...
Just go to their house? :+

@Zezima: Good idea, 10.000 looks better.
Oh lol the girfriends... The most useless was Helena, the one you find shooting behind Blueberry's ammunation, she was hard as hell and her bonus was shitty... Luckily the girlfriends didn't do any progress in the game

And @ Matthias, it was easy, even more if you got the 50 oysters, then you could date them all with no prob, only thing you had to do was driving around their houses when the red circle was there, take them to a place they liked and then "cya later" or "hot coffee" lol
gta:vc - the rc mission , where you had to plant the bombs
gta:sa - the combine harvester mission i guess , the f-ing rednecks were annoying. Or the mission where i had to drive around with Jizzy to find Mike Toreno , why? cause that mission was bugged for me and took me ages to complete it.
gta:iv - robbing the bank - too many fuckin cops (but thats if you play without cheats ofc) with cheats , theres no mission that'd be hard
I hate all the missions that have to do with ''Badlands" when you get stranded there in SA...
They're fuckin gay...i just recently got to them and i hate them all.
I'm suprised that alot of people seem to hatethe RC mission, I personally liked those most :+

(06-15-2009, 10:49 AM)Richard link Wrote: Whut? They're not any faster :P In fact, I was always faster, you can take them over before the first real corner..

Afaik they accellerate faster and have a higher top speed than your bike, however, they AI will slow down or speed up depending on wheter you're driving very slow yourself or leading the pack
GTA-VC RC planes
GTA-SA  with that guy CJ and that other guy playing first with a playstation or sumthing and then its says i need to train ma swimming lolz i sucked and i did like 6weeks to win that one xD
(07-21-2009, 04:05 PM)skullkid link Wrote: GTA-VC RC planes
GTA-SA  with that guy CJ and that other guy playing first with a playstation or sumthing and then its says i need to train ma swimming lolz i sucked and i did like 6weeks to win that one xD

Lol the lung one is crap...many people hate getting to that because they've rarely swam before. When I first got to that part, I just found a cheat for lung capacity :) Works a treat.