Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Volunteer Police Force
What about a bribe-command that costs x million dollars and makes the police officers unable of jailing you?
(05-10-2009, 07:07 PM)Felle link Wrote: What about a bribe-command that costs x million dollars and makes the police officers unable of jailing you?
Imo, A bribe should be whatever the player believes it should be.

So like if a player does /bribe <amount> and the cop that jailed that cop has to decide weather to accept or refuse the bribe. And if the bribe is accepted it goes into a special bank account for the cops? And of course if he/she refuses they suffer the rest of their jail time.
(05-10-2009, 07:20 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Imo, A bribe should be whatever the player believes it should be.

So like if a player does /bribe <amount> and the cop that jailed that cop has to decide weather to accept or refuse the bribe. And if the bribe is accepted it goes into a special bank account for the cops? And of course if he/she refuses they suffer the rest of their jail time.

What I thought is that you can type the command anytime and that it lasts for a longer period (50 hours of playtime?), so the DM'ers who think this is a stupid idea simply don't have to worry about getting interrupted in their fighting.
Or just make it unable to jail anyone if the person recently been in a gunfight. Then make a cool-down peroid of 30 seconds.
I was just thinking, this can be abused. Let's say I hate Felle (I really do :D) I could just follow him untill he shoots somebody which we could into him getting jailed and us both flaming.
(05-11-2009, 04:51 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I was just thinking, this can be abused. Let's say I hate Felle (I really do :D) I could just follow him untill he shoots somebody which we could into him getting jailed and us both flaming.

Still, that's not abuse, the crime has been commited - the cop would have the rights to jail someone for it. Although I see your point - honestly, what would you do if someone followed you? Kill them, I'm guessing, and there's nothing that stops you from killing a police officer. Players can only be jailed after they kill someone.
(05-10-2009, 12:04 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Stopped reading here.

Are you kidding?

That's where a bribe would come in. There is meant to be some corruption, but it's still an unabuseable system.
d:)b Well DO IT good idea its jus like role play police  ;)  d:)b
You'd also have to change LVP to LVRP.

Not suitable idea for LVP in my opinion, too rp based.

LVP is unique for a reason.
(05-11-2009, 04:51 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I was just thinking, this can be abused. Let's say I hate Felle (I really do :D) I could just follow him untill he shoots somebody which we could into him getting jailed and us both flaming.

Totally true , this idea for cops in lvp blows. Just close the topic  :w

Its a dm server and u wana put some random cops in it and people gettin jailed becouse they are fighting each other on the streets LOL