Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Volunteer Police Force
(05-09-2009, 06:55 PM)Felle link Wrote: Being the latter of those, I can tell you that it's the players opinions that are of interest at the moment.
Oops, tru.
The idea sounds nice to the RP fans, but whatabout, a police guy was at the FC, either watching or fighting, and they jail the person their fighting. The FC ring is pretty small, and when they start a fight they usually (both) have full health and armour, so the cop would have little trouble to jail the other fighter or spectators.

And don't give me that 'they have to be trustworthy' crap, because the cop rights will be given by Admins/management, and that's like saying Admins are 100% trustworthy, when we all know there have been and will be Admins bending the rules or just breaking their own rules and abusing rights etc. Same for cops. You may think you could trust him, give him rights, then he gets into a fight at FC or watching FC and is near a person he hates, he could easily just jail him and ruin the whole fight.
I am already uncomfortable with the abilitys people receive by paying for VIP rights. So I am totally against this. I think any system on hierarchy in a freeroam game simply creates conflict of opinion, which more often then not, results in a flame war. :7
every decent player is already reporting cheaters if im right , and for anything other than reporting cheaters we dont need agents imo.
(05-09-2009, 09:04 PM)Munch link Wrote: The idea sounds nice to the RP fans, but whatabout, a police guy was at the FC, either watching or fighting, and they jail the person their fighting. The FC ring is pretty small, and when they start a fight they usually (both) have full health and armour, so the cop would have little trouble to jail the other fighter or spectators.

You may think you could trust him, give him rights, then he gets into a fight at FC or watching FC and is near a person he hates, he could easily just jail him and ruin the whole fight.

Munch, I refer you to the following:

(05-08-2009, 10:14 PM)Felle link Wrote: The ship, FC, gangbase, outside of LV and perhaps a few other locations would be lawless - officers would not be able to jail people there. You could kill someone on the strip, and run onto the ship to escape from the police if they were after you.

:)
just total bullshit.
No worries,  [DBT]Ernie will sort it out.
(05-08-2009, 10:14 PM)Felle link Wrote: The police officers would have the right to jail someone for a short time (perhaps 30 seconds?) for killing another player.

Stopped reading here.

Are you kidding?
so when your fighting randomly at strip kill couple of dudes.
then a copper comes and jail you, thats weak men.
the cops making my life hard as it is, and now there coming ingame too bust players for killing someone in a
server where DMing plays a Major part.  :N
Attracting the RP players wouldn't be too good either, I hate the way RP'ers talk.