Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Volunteer Police Force
Nice, but surely crew members have a choice whether they want to be sheriff or not? :+
Of course, only those interested will have it.
Great. Also, you never commented on the "/coplogout" command if a player wants to go off-duty. I guess you like it? :P Oh, and, if a player was interested in being a cop, how would they go about becoming one? ;)
To stop being "on duty" all you need to do is get out of the cop car. And, to become a cop, they'd have to prove themselves trustworthy of a "jail" command to a head chief. (Admin that is interested in the project)
Also, if they wanted, perhaps the dark blue color could be reserved for officers.
And how can I prove that I'm trustworthy of jailing someone when I've never had the luxury to do so? :z
Tempcop maybe? I don't fucking know, we'll see if it even gets implemented. :+
You should create an application. :+ We should find out if this can be implemented, as I'm too excited. :D

* Phyc0 pokes Management
AND! We could have a subforum in the Las Venturas Playground section for a list of officers, and a private section for crew and cops. :D
I'd love that. :D Officer Phyc0 }) You could edit the cop's Forum titles accordingly, too. :9