Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: RC Planes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep them as is
47.71%
52 47.71%
Disable shooting some way
52.29%
57 52.29%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]RC planes
I voted for disabling
Enable weapons on the RC Tiger. Yarrrr!  :+
(03-22-2009, 10:54 PM)n00ne™ link Wrote: Enable weapons on the RC Tiger. Yarrrr!  :+
Thank you. :+
(03-22-2009, 10:54 PM)n00ne™ link Wrote: Enable weapons on the RC Tiger. Yarrrr!  :+

If we have for the barron why not the tiger? :P
The weapon is really lame, should def get disabled. Fighting = weapons, not some fucking plane with a M4 that shoot like a minigun.
Remove them.
No, keep them. I thought this was a way to reward the people who have donated to lvp, and removing them just because some people have been killed by them isnt a proper reason. As said before by Richard/estroe you can easily kill the RC planes with a nade.
(03-23-2009, 12:43 AM)Jag link Wrote: No, keep them. I thought this was a way to reward the people who have donated to lvp, and removing them just because some people have been killed by them isnt a proper reason. As said before by Richard/estroe you can easily kill the RC planes with a nade.

Kill a flying toy plane with nade?

Eventually, the pilots will notice this as their weakness and only perform aerial attacks.
Not that much people use them anyway, and there isnt that much VIP's ingame that use the planes, but for those who do just let them keep their shooting plane.
(03-23-2009, 12:57 AM)Jag link Wrote: Not that much people use them anyway, and there isnt that much VIP's ingame that use the planes, but for those who do just let them keep their shooting plane.

While you do have a point there; acquiring a stronger weapon due to a donation does not seem right somehow  :/