Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: RC Planes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep them as is
47.71%
52 47.71%
Disable shooting some way
52.29%
57 52.29%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]RC planes
(03-23-2009, 11:26 PM)Jordi link Wrote: Indeed the car bombs are worse than the Baron. At least you know when a Baron is about, where as a car bomb, theres a big bang and ooh, WASTED.

If you're serious, then..
Wow, you just can't take getting owned!
The carbombs are hella fun, leave that for sure lul. This topic is about the RC planes anyway.

just make up your mind to remove the rc planes .
And leave the carbombs alone :).
(03-24-2009, 12:40 AM)Erin link Wrote: Why? They choose to donate to help support the server, not receive special treatment or perks.
nah i payed to have access to the vip room and other things promised by the crew in the 3.0 version.
Keep the plane, remove the M4
Carbomb ftw
the poll should be Should RC Planes/RC Planes' M4 be removed? and the answers: The plane. Only the M4.
or
if someone donates, lets say, 50 euros in total(all of his donations reach 50 euros)then he unlocks the RC baron's M4, otherwise he can't use the M4, but only the plane.
I think the poll is rather conclusive at this point.
There is nothing wrong with the planes themselves, people are only complaining about the guns on the planes.
k then let the poll be as it is, but keep in mind my 2nd option ;)
They're fine as they are now imo, and they are destroyable without nades as well. (at least it did happen several times today :P).

I do understand people getting annoyed of it if some guy is using them 24/7, but if you'd disable the M4, there is no fun anymore for them either.
(03-23-2009, 04:59 PM)Sarge link Wrote: It's a good thing this gets disabled,How would the VIP's like it if they got chased by a flying minigun !
over and over and over till you get nightmares from it and can't sleep anymore !
when you keep hearing TACTACTACTACTACTACTACTACTACTAC in your sleep thinking its them !
ITS THEEEEEEEEEEM ! !

so +1 for disabling

Being VIP does not make us any different, i get attacked by RC's all the time, its not a big dillio tbh. Even when i wasn't VIP, it was just another attack.

The people here that arn't VIPs are probably being hypocritical. i mean, would you be saying the same things if you were VIP ? Think hard about that before replying/posting.