Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: RC Planes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep them as is
47.71%
52 47.71%
Disable shooting some way
52.29%
57 52.29%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]RC planes
An absolute no-go is everything related to this RC shit.
Yeah, disable that noobguns.

Look at haggisok, he abusin it all the time.
EARTH TO HITMAN its currently allowed, vips can choose to use them whenever they like,therefore its not abuse. Yes I have used the rc baron quite often, skilled players can take them out real easy, an extra note It will improve your skills fighting them,another observation is if it explodes the player responsible dosen't get the kill. 8)7
To be fair, I rarely use them, but it is fun sometimes to just fly around in them and stalk some people (therefor not kill them - or just kill anyway).
It only sucks that some people just tend to constantly use the RC planes. It makes it boring, people get annoyed, and it's a lame way to get kills indeed.

The M4 on it doesn't fire "like a minigun." it just shoots at that perfect "hitbox" which is the exact 100% damage spot. Same thing happens when using a normal M4 and be right on that spot shooting about.
Don't disable the guns.  Thats the main reason I donated to LVP is to fly the RC baron AND shoot with them.  Yes, I appreciate the hard work and money management puts forth to keep the server up and running. BUT, I could be a moocher and not donate to the server like all the one's who are whining and still be appreciative.  Why would anyone want to fly an RC Baron with no gun? For transportation? No, they're slow as crap.  Keeping the gun on the Baron is an incentive to donate to LVP and keep this kickass server up an running.  If you take them off, then all VIPs should get a refund. 
I think the 'carbomb' should be fore VIP/ADMINS to. So it will not be so much abused. And its crazy carbombers out there, and they will pay to be a car bomber again :p
Indeed the car bombs are worse than the Baron. At least you know when a Baron is about, where as a car bomb, theres a big bang and ooh, WASTED.
(03-23-2009, 04:59 PM)Sarge link Wrote: It's a good thing this gets disabled,How would the VIP's like it if they got chased by a flying minigun !
over and over and over till you get nightmares from it and can't sleep anymore !
when you keep hearing TACTACTACTACTACTACTACTACTACTAC in your sleep thinking its them !
ITS THEEEEEEEEEEM ! !

so +1 for disabling

He didnt disable the RC barron ;) only the Tiger is admin only haahahah eat my flying M4 :P
(03-23-2009, 09:42 PM)Carlos_Garcia link Wrote: If you take them off, then all VIPs should get a refund.

Why? They choose to donate to help support the server, not receive special treatment or perks.
(03-24-2009, 12:40 AM)Erin link Wrote: Why? They choose to donate to help support the server, not receive special treatment or perks.

Players do it for both, But lvp still gets its donations and the Vips still get there RC Barron :P .