Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2.90, Everything comes to an end
200 hours aint too much

Quote:[07:19] <Lithirm> !players FiXeR
[07:19] <%Nuwani> FiXeR has been online for 1942 hours and 42 minutes. The player has killed 9081 people so far, and has died 4286 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 2.12. He/She has scored 1781 points in the reaction test so far. FiXeR is an administrator & management member on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 01-03-2009 20:15. This user is in our WhatPulse team, with 16.917.893 keys and 3.795.963 clicks!

and yeah it should be for players that's played some, and are pretty active. in 2.85 it was way to easy getting what's a "platinum" today, aka use your bank everywhere :P
[tt]<+Phyc0> !players MasterC
<&Nuwani> MasterC has been online for 35 hours and 39 minutes. The player has killed 185 people so far, and has died 276 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 0.67. He/She has scored 2 points in the reaction test so far. MasterC is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 02-03-2009 00:09. This player is a 12VIP.[/tt]

Yeah, I'm new! :(
The new taxi system is nice . It got some bugs tho ..
Quote:The new taxi system is nice . It got some bugs tho ..
i havn't noticed any taxi bugs :O (i use taxi ALOT)
even without being active, you still can have a platinum account

this mode has alot too offer, the only things that sucks are the M4 on the rc heli.
Quote:this mode has alot too offer, the only things that sucks are the M4 on the rc heli.
+1 FFS!
If you use /taxi in an interior, and exit before the taxi arrives
it won't pick you up. bugfixkthxbai :z
afaik the /taxi only picks you up if you stay in the area you saked for one, since interiors are located way above the map, you will simply be too far away when you get back to the normal map :D
(03-04-2009, 02:58 PM)Twilight link Wrote: afaik the /taxi only picks you up if you stay in the area you saked for one, since interiors are located way above the map, you will simply be too far away when you get back to the normal map :D
[Image: facepalm2.jpg]
It's cool