I really like 2.90  :>

Bye Jay and Good Luck! :w :Y)
Looks promising. =D
New taxi system is cool.

Quote:You scared the taxi driver away

Very realistic. 8)

Only one problem with the new gamemode, though. The stupid ATM machines, and
how pricey the platinum account is..
(02-28-2009, 04:18 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote: New taxi system is cool.

Very realistic. 8)

Without a doubt.

(02-28-2009, 04:18 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Only one problem with the new gamemode, though. The stupid ATM machines, and

I partially agree with the ATM machines. Not sure of this since it did not happen to me, but if not, then why not make it so that players do not lose health while in ATM machines? Similar to the old taxi system; when you typed /taxi, the menu popped up and no one could kill you.
No, it would going to be abused
(02-28-2009, 02:55 PM)Hitman link Wrote: No, it would going to be abused

Hmmm...you have a point there. Just watch your back whenever you are to /withdraw something then.
Quote:Only one problem with the new gamemode, though. The stupid ATM machines, and
i like that new system. Cuz in 2.85 it was to easy to get a pro acc, so u could use your bank everywhere. And most of the players are already over 200hrs or close to it, but maybe 200hrs is a bit to much, like 100hrs, cuz then u are a regular player, and should know some about the server. And the price is fair. Cuz can u honestly say that u didn't ever think something like: "okay, now i've got a 400 million bank, what the f*ck am i going to do with it!?". Also, if u know some props, it's not to hard to earn back those 100m so u can wonder what to do with them again :+
Yep, if a player goes to an ATM machine, they should be frozen. If players abuse it,
s0beit. :+
i think /taxi abbuse is not simular to atm cause yo can do /taxi everywhere and atm not so atm users should be frozen! Also i think atm machines may be colored on minimap, and i especially would like to say that i like the many new cars but i dont like it that there arent much cars outside of LV anymore.
(03-01-2009, 10:09 AM)captaint link Wrote: i think /taxi abbuse is not simular to atm cause yo can do /taxi everywhere and atm not so atm users should be frozen! Also i think atm machines may be colored on minimap, and i especially would like to say that i like the many new cars but i dont like it that there arent much cars outside of LV anymore.

Post that in CSI section(Complaints)(Suggestions)(Ideas about LVP gamemode)
                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^