Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2.90, Everything comes to an end
There is a bug , if i call a taxi it shows me the time usually no more than 10secs at the first time. But if the taxi prop owner changes the fare ammount to more then i have withdrawn and i have called a taxi. It shows a message "Sorry Kaufmans taxis refused to pick you up blah blah." And if i re-call the taxi i have to wait more then a minute , sometimes two. If this is ment to be , and isn't a bug , it's still really anoying.
I agree. Also, when you call a taxi immediately after arriving from your last taxi call, you have to wait 1-2 minutes before you arrive at your next destination. However, that's not the problem, as there has always been a time limit for taxi-ing. The problem is; if you're away doing other things, or perhaps in a fight.. and the clock is counting down.. there should be a /taxi cancel command if you don't want the taxi anymore.

~Phyc0 - LVP Newbie :'(
If you ordered a taxi and the taxi time is counting down, just do /taxi to cancel it(it also says that after you did /taxi <number> :P).
its sad ive to play 80 more hours to get platinam acc ffs
(03-12-2009, 07:34 AM)Nonzero link Wrote: its sad ive to play 80 more hours to get platinam acc ffs
Your point?
You must have 200Hrs that equals 20 pp and 100 mill = Plaitinum account :D
Geeze it makes me sad to know I have 500 hours -.- Can you think what I could have spent those hours doing else wise?
(03-13-2009, 02:37 AM)Jag link Wrote: Your point?
You must have 200Hrs that equals 20 pp and 100 mill = Plaitinum account :D
u stupid? he says he needs 80 more hours to reach 200
good job  *O* d:)b
[Image: 514_Bump.jpg]
Good 1april joke on reverting back to .85.  :)