Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.:| [VG] -=- Visual Ghosts |:. || www.visualghosts.com ||
Yeah VG is the coolest clan around! Some of the clans are acting cocky and like they're tough, but VG are just having fun :D. They're also skilled shooters. Damn Dos, I never beat him 1v1  _O-
yep dos is a good nader, but long way to go  8)
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=15349.msg166514#msg166514 date=1230932802]
yep dos is a good nader, but long way to go  8)

Believe it or not, being a Good Nader takes an unbelievable amount of skill.

First you need to guess where your opponent is head to; similar to lead aiming, but with more skills involved. Also you need to know just how long to hold the Mouse button so that you don't overthrow it or throw it to close to blow yourself up.

Yes sir, whole lot of skills involved. 8)
(01-02-2009, 09:49 PM)StormMaker link Wrote: This looks like an amazing clan! All the cool people are joining! I wanna join!

www.visualghosts.com/forum :D

(01-02-2009, 10:43 PM)midget link Wrote: Yeah VG is the coolest clan around! Some of the clans are acting cocky and like they're tough, but VG are just having fun :D. They're also skilled shooters. Damn Dos, I never beat him 1v1  _O-

Tnx :P. Good that you like our clan.
atleast you could pick a good name for the gang...Visual Ghosts 8)7
What's wrong with it? All other gangs always have names that imply being killers or something related. Visual Ghost is not only a cool name, it seems very original.
its a good name  >:)
(01-04-2009, 01:56 PM)Ryder link Wrote: What's wrong with it? All other gangs always have names that imply being killers or something related. Visual Ghost is not only a cool name, it seems very original.

Agree with Ryder. :)
And i dont know what MOB means.So what means? :?
We was pwning VG and friends earlier at GB, 3 versus 9 of them ftw? and we still won and i can't even belive you've got FIST on trial, auto aim and still a shitty fighter. :+
(01-04-2009, 01:54 PM)XiZ link Wrote: atleast you could pick a good name for the gang...Visual Ghosts 8)7

MOB  8)7