Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.:| [VG] -=- Visual Ghosts |:. || www.visualghosts.com ||
(01-04-2009, 03:16 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: We was pwning VG and friends earlier at GB, 3 versus 9 of them ftw? and we still won and i can't even belive you've got FIST on trial, auto aim and still a shitty fighter. :+
It was 4 vs 6, and 2 of us weren't from VG anyway... If you want a fair war, post on our forums.. FIST got denied, we saw his auto-aim, hes banned.. O_o
(01-05-2009, 05:14 PM)P1ngz link Wrote: If you want a fair war, post on our forums

[youtube=425,350]mNLuq0lW50k[/youtube]

IT'S A TRAP
whats that shit lol
(01-05-2009, 05:14 PM)P1ngz link Wrote: It was 4 vs 6, and 2 of us weren't from VG anyway... If you want a fair war, post on our forums.. FIST got denied, we saw his auto-aim, hes banned.. O_o
Fist got denied?What is this auto-aim?
omfg.
I was tring to connect to VG forums but i cant entry.Slow  conection.
(01-05-2009, 08:55 PM)DarkFlame link Wrote: Fist got denied?What is this auto-aim?
omfg.
I was tring to connect to VG forums but i cant entry.Slow  conection.
Auto-aim is when u choose from control settings-> joypad (that makes you aim at enemy automatically, and lock it)
Smth wrong with VG homepg and forum I think, also cannot enter it.
Anyway sorry 4 writing here :D
Nice gang
(01-05-2009, 09:06 PM)BoyFromNowhere link Wrote: Auto-aim is when u choose from control settings-> joypad (that makes you aim at enemy automatically, and lock it)
Nice gang
Thank you
But you are welcome to post your answer. :)
darkflame gonna use it xD
Lolz, dont -_-. Why is the VG site slow? for me its fine, and its not home-hosted :o. Ill ask my host.. Cya
(01-05-2009, 09:06 PM)BoyFromNowhere link Wrote: Auto-aim is when u choose from control settings-> joypad (that makes you aim at enemy automatically, and lock it)
Nice gang

Thanks I didn't know that  :w
[VG]dos

~Respect for him,he's liek uber cool player,he aint running in a 4v1,he's shooting everyone on sigh till death!