Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.:| [VG] -=- Visual Ghosts |:. || www.visualghosts.com ||
[Image: visualghosts.png]

Clan Information

The Visual Ghosts clan was created on the 19th of december 2008. The VG clan is founded by me, P1ngz. We kill people together. We play clanwars against other clans and play on LVP. If you want any information it is found on our website or forum.
Forum: www.visualghosts.com/forum/

The Members

Clan Leader
[VG]P1ngz

Clan Co-Leader
[VG]wootcake

Clan Management
[VG]Exquiza

[u]Hero Ghosts

[VG]weeyin

The Ghosts
[VG]DarkFlame
[VG]dos
[VG]Evelina
[VG]Sato
[VG]Sn1peR

Trial Members
[VG]Mikee
[VG]Zodiac
[VG]BlueDogs55

Kicked + reason
lowlandJR - Inactivity
Surfz0r - Inactivity

Inactive
[VG]Bubbles

Clan Rules

* We do NOT flame any other players, not on the forums of VG, LVP and not ingame.
* We only play on LVP, but we do NOT wear any other clan-tag in other servers. If you do wear another clan-tag, you will be kicked from the clan.
* We do NOT hack or cheat, not in any way. This will result in a clan-kick and a report to the LVP management.
* You may NOT apply to another clan, family or gang if you have an accepted or pending application.
* We follow ALL the LVP rules, if you break these you will be warned. After three warnings you will be kicked.
* We try to lame as less as we can. Laming = Using grenades to interupt fights. Carkilling. Drive-by'ing.
* We do NOT use any command to run from a fight. We also do NOT refill during a fight, unless the other person refills first.

Follow these rules!

How to apply for the Visual Ghosts Clan

Post on the forums Here.
As soon as you have been accepted into a trial member (after a few tests and checks) you will be tested on loyalty, skills and behaviour. Then after your trial you will be discussed by the clan management (Leader, co-leader + manager(s)) and get accepted or denied.

Clan Pictures

[Image: 903d9e_visual_ghosts2.png]

Thank you and apply :)
~[VG]P1ngz

Gl dude with your clan. :)
nice name  ;)

D.F. 8)
Thanks, apply if you like :). I will accept you for sure :D.
awesome :D
i like this V much
gL
Thanks all. Dont forget to apply, IF you like.  :D :D :D :D
Name:DarkFlame or real name:Ionutz
Time played in Sm-mp:well like 5 months
                in LVP:130h
Skills
Shoting-traget:9/10
Driving:10/10 drift! :D

I will join .....well  dont know but in 2 weeks im in.
Start like newbies maybe will end like proffesional GL .BTW: +1 the BANNER
Nice Good luck guys
Good Luck
Wow , this is actually the first new clan i kinda can imagine getting popular and respected. I wish you the best of luck!  :+