Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.:| [VG] -=- Visual Ghosts |:. || www.visualghosts.com ||
(01-01-2009, 02:07 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Because OutLaws dont ally with three-week-clans.
True  :7
Then i must be the only non outlaw in HC4L lol _O-
(01-01-2009, 02:07 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Because OutLaws dont ally with three-week-clans.

Then wait  :)
(01-01-2009, 04:51 PM)Aaron link Wrote: Then i must be the only non outlaw in HC4L lol _O-

If you're on alone or with a mate then sure, you don't need to shoot each other- but I'm just saying the clans won't become allies.
You need to be badass before you even have a chance with 'em.
(01-01-2009, 07:50 PM)Munch link Wrote: You need to be badass before you even have a chance with 'em.
REAL BADASS :P
I really hope this Clan lasts longer than 3 weeks like some people are saying. I'm not the only one to think that this gang is one of the few well-organized clans of LVP. Keep up the good work d:)b
(01-01-2009, 07:50 PM)Munch link Wrote: You need to be badass before you even have a chance with 'em.

like GTA_Rules' badass racism  _O-

it's all about badass racism
Lol O_o

(01-02-2009, 06:44 PM)Ryder link Wrote: I really hope this Clan lasts longer than 3 weeks like some people are saying. I'm not the only one to think that this gang is one of the few well-organized clans of LVP. Keep up the good work d:)b

Thanks.
This looks like an amazing clan! All the cool people are joining! I wanna join!
I made a banner that is a bit smaller so it can be used a forum sig:
[Image: VGbanner.png]
P.S Paint.net FTW!