Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ALL <3 i am very sorry
(11-30-2008, 02:13 PM)bingolino link Wrote: enough with this bullshit!
gta_rules, DFL tag didnt push him to backshoot, taxi and other things.
like i say'd with time depending on his actions he'll see if will be respected by some regulars.
Lol, I'm bullshitting now? You're ignoring him and don't want to give him another chance and then I'M bulshitting?

He already got my respect, and I see myself as a 'regular'
i didnt  mean you bullshitting, i mean the whole thread is a bullshit. he say'd his point.
and sure i ignore him he didint annoy you, ok? he knows better
and got ur respect, good, mine not for now
(11-30-2008, 10:58 AM)Jag link Wrote: thankyou GTA you are my homie <3<3<3<3<3<3 O+ O+

heres some love <3<3<3<3

[glow=red,2,300]SHARE THE LOVE!![/glow]
that is kinda ***
(11-30-2008, 04:28 PM)XiZ link Wrote: that is kinda ***
like totally
Why isn't this shithole locked yet? He ain't getting any more respected by typing gay "share the love" lines. Jag/killer or whatever , you are who you are. No way of hiding it!
Wow, this thread has gotten way out of line, imho. Jag, yeah you are doing better as a player, but you really need to just play longer, and learn about what it is that earns respect on a multiplayer game server community. I know here really isn't the place to criticize you, but yesturday, when you asked in admin chat and pm for us (the LVP crew) to /ctp to you was noobish. If someone does /tp to you I see no problem in using /taxi to get out of there right away, but you was engaged in a fight, so hopping into a car is just as bad as using a /taxi or /tp. That is just my two cents worth. It is nice to have new players come and try to make there way here, and I totally understand that you are somewhat new to LVP. So, I would like to personally say welcome to Las Venturas Playground Jag (just in-case nobody has welcomed you yet 8)7  O+.)
Now, about all of this other flaming in this thread: seriously guys, you really are showing off how mature you really are by basically not forgiving Jag for making what he feels was a mistake. I hope you realize that what you do can in fact turn around and be a mistake in it's own right.
facepalm.jpg
this is starting to be a "not so nice" topic ?
Jag,

I don't know you, nor care about what you have or haven't done. Just get over it, and if you really do care about peoples opinions of you - then don't act the fool.

Actions speak louder than words. Improve the way you act, and you'll improve others' opinions of you.

It's that simple.

You've said your thing, several people have said their view on it. I feel it's going the wrong way if I look at all the replies + some trashed ones.

Locked.