Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ALL <3 i am very sorry
hello all <3  O+

listen very carefully..

i am very sorry to all that i have lied to , also making [sK]Nater lie to you all which was very wrong.  :'( :'(

i will confess and much of you already know i am [DFL]KilleR well i was and i am very sorry to bingolino for lying to you but im not him anymore im a new person i donat taxi/pause abuse no more i dont backshoot no more and the etc .. i was acting like a 7yr old kid with my behavoiur which DFL made me into but i am really sorry i will accept if u do hate me but as i said i am a new person which has found love  :D and will share some of it  :+
O+ O+ O+ O+ O+ O+

hopefully u forgive me think about it i havet naded which is kinda nooby for 1on1 backshot any1 ..etc  which i am proud of myself i am very sorry bingolino , candygirl , nater , aaron , MIKE ,...etc

maybe i dont deserve your respect but if not i will respect you 

thankyou .. hopefully u will forgive me  O+ O+ O+ O+ <3 <3 <3 <3
Hahah. _O-
ROFL :')
omfg , what a epic failure  :+
Well that's bad.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i just wanna be loved ( not gay )

plz let me have another chance plz i beg u all :'( :'(
(11-28-2008, 03:20 PM)n00ne link Wrote: omfg , what a epic failure  :+

Total epic failure :P
uphel more than TEF  :9~  _O-
Uhh, it was pretty obvious.
I don't know anyone who'd buy your lies over me or anyone else who said you were Killer.

I don't see how its "important to all," because you're not an important player and I can't see half the community caring less.
(11-28-2008, 01:50 PM)Jag link Wrote: i donat taxi/pause abuse no more i dont backshoot no more and the etc .. i was acting like a 7yr old

:')