Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ALL <3 i am very sorry
Just to reply to what some of you think. I don't think he's gay, he just changed his name & wants to have a lot of friends.

But indeed he's a little overreacting ;)
he was verry annoying guy before. anyway good luck with ur new "identity" but respect is earned on server not on forums and not so easy.
i try to earn yr respect back bingo but u keep ignoring me .. so how must i do that i tryd to geti it by 1on1 u at fc and not laming away ..

i didnt backshoot u at boat .. or try to hurt u ..

anyway thankyou all for accepting me <3<3<3<3 O+ O+ O+ O+
Why is everyone going mad at him? He knows he had no chance of making a better reputation if he stayed as DFL, so he got a new account to try to start from scratch. He told the truth that it's him and suddenly you all go mad at him? He's not doing what he did when he was in DFL so I see no need to stay mad at him.
(11-28-2008, 03:57 PM)Jag link Wrote: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

i just wanna be loved ( not gay )

plz let me have another chance plz i beg u all :'( :'(

give the chance  ;)
(11-29-2008, 04:25 PM)ReLoADeD link Wrote: lawl
never give chances to homos, and i mean, NEVER

Then you have no chance!
oh come on guys, he's trying to clear up his act here and pretty much everyone here is just laughing at him
(11-29-2008, 05:25 PM)Twilight link Wrote: oh come on guys, he's trying to clear up his act here and pretty much everyone here is just laughing at him

Cry me a river! He should just go and earn his respect , not come here and whine.
Basically what the last few post has said ^ the flaming is not needed.Indeed everyone didn't like his acts in-game nor did I.I've seen him in LVP with his new name and i haven't seen him once back shoot or taxi abuse witch is a good start.I believe there should be more then being kicked for flaming perhaps a 3 day ban.He's not gay like said before he is just trying to start off more mature and trying to gain the respect back.Anyways Jag GL  8) 8)
(11-29-2008, 04:33 PM)Munch link Wrote: Then you have no chance!
i just got owned D: