Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ALL <3 i am very sorry
This topic was a failure from the start, It really should be locked before it gets worst lol
Nah when ,,guest,, come here in lvp start to make spamm post in forum and post lol introduction that is 100% undercover player who have 5 account in lvp and make himself like god xD

Hi man again
i didn't know you where Killer :P
Dude it's not that i don't respect you.Its that i don't respect the things you did or still do,The taxi/pause/back shooting was insane and very childish that's basically how you completely lost the respect from LVP players.If you want the respect back :witch will be hard:I suggest you be more honest with everyone including yourself and when you are in a duel fight back don't lame out,Personally i feel bad for you that you got hate in LVP.Anyways welcome back as a "new name" I will still shoot you intill you've made up for the bs  :w
lmao this is quite funny
(11-28-2008, 09:05 PM)Mike link Wrote: Sorry for my rudeness, but I was laughing at that quote for about 5 minutes!

Indeed, m2, HEHAEHAHEAHEHAEHAHE
eat my shit, you homo
+ fix your lag, you Martian scum
[Image: warnwarn.gif] Flaming.
Hmpf, I hate every DFL, or anybody who has been in it... But okay I'll give you another chance
(11-29-2008, 07:39 AM)XiZ link Wrote: eat my shit, you homo
+ fix your lag, you Martian scum

That was really uncalled for  :/
What is it with you guys and bashing gays? There was one other post that was removed in this thread for that same reason!