Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Response to the poll on C-Bug + 2 Shot
I voted for c-bug only. Allowing 2-shot would kill the only reason why i play so much @ LVP. Its a really nice server and i really like it (and think about donating, just because i have so much fun on it), but 2 shot would make the server just boring.
i cant do C-Bug, so id go with 2 shot :D
(11-18-2008, 06:06 PM)Munch link Wrote: Why not allow just Cbug in any world, but allow 2-shot in other worlds other than world 0?

Why not just have this?
i vote for both FAST RELOAD a.k.a 2 shoot and crouch shooting.

some here say rockstar never thought about multiplayer when making GTASA and that switching weapons to avoid reload is a bug but guess what?
have you played GTA IV MP on console? i suggest you try it before you speak and ill bet $100 that you can switch weapons and back and avoid the reloading in the PC version of GTA IV aswell. wanna bet against me? Jay perhaps ?

/kyemo aka BoSS

anyway people do c bug on lvp i see it all the time.
i always do C bug in fights wen am loosin v a noob
(11-19-2008, 08:46 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: /kyemo aka BoSS
BoSS :D Weren't you the one who had that email with Take2 about 2-shot or something.  :?
y dont u c Bug urself through the 20p machines Darius so u dont have to wasite ur years savings
(11-20-2008, 06:27 PM)Swifty link Wrote: y dont u c Bug urself through the 20p machines Darius so u dont have to wasite ur years savings

Lol
(11-20-2008, 06:27 PM)Swifty link Wrote: y dont u c Bug urself through the 20p machines Darius so u dont have to wasite ur years savings
Make me.  :w