Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Response to the poll on C-Bug + 2 Shot
(11-17-2008, 10:46 PM)Jay link Wrote: I voted for none at all
Since many of you call all mods/admins lazy (Thank you for your hard work!) I voted for allow. Less work for us, so we can continue being lazy and do nothing, so you can continue to whine when we don't react in 1 second because we are totally not busy with other people/reports. :Y)
(11-17-2008, 10:46 PM)Jay link Wrote: I voted for none at all

wont be fair on new players and players which dont know how to use C-bug or 2shot
(11-18-2008, 04:36 PM)ReVolveR link Wrote: wont be fair on new players and players which dont know how to use C-bug or 2shot
aint you new?

voted for c-bug
I voted for the C-bug only. Less work for the crew, less whining from players, ("Report from <insertname>: ooohhh, <insertid> is using C-bug! ban!"), and I don't really see any harm it could do.
(11-17-2008, 10:36 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I voted for C-bug only, since I find it to be a reasonable trick to have. 2 shot is just mindless and nonstop sawnoff shots, and totally takes out the four shot backround that LVP is well known for.
Why not allow just Cbug in any world, but allow 2-shot in other worlds other than world 0?
So whats going on? From Deaken's post it seems like both (2-shot and c-bug) are going to be allowed/are allowed?  :?
(11-18-2008, 08:20 PM)Darius link Wrote: So whats going on? From Deaken's post it seems like both (2-shot and c-bug) are going to be allowed/are allowed?  :?

No, thats just his opinion.
wtf i cant vote  OMGGGGGZ !!!!!1111!!!!