Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Response to the poll on C-Bug + 2 Shot
Rules of this thread:
1. don't disrespect a person's opinion
2. state simply which one you voted for
3 (optional). state why you voted for it
4. no debates

I voted for C-bug only, since I find it to be a reasonable trick to have. 2 shot is just mindless and nonstop sawnoff shots, and totally takes out the four shot backround that LVP is well known for.
(11-17-2008, 10:36 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I voted for C-bug only, since I find it to be a reasonable trick to have. 2 shot is just mindless and nonstop sawnoff shots, and totally takes out the four shot backround that LVP is well known for.
I voted for none at all
(11-17-2008, 10:36 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Rules of this thread:
1. don't disrespect a person's opinion
2. state simply which one you voted for
3 (optional). state why you voted for it
4. no debates

I voted for C-bug only, since I find it to be a reasonable trick to have. 2 shot is just mindless and nonstop sawnoff shots, and totally takes out the four shot backround that LVP is well known for.

I agree. It'll just make C-Bug be like as if you weren't using C-bug at all. It'll over power deagles by far, especially if fighting someone who's got at 2-shot.
I will admit that I have used 2-Shot before...but not C-Bug.

I'm fine with 2-Shot, so I chose 2-shot.
I voted c-bug but not 2shot.
My main argument for allowing c-bug was to increase the LVP fighter's arsenal, and 2shot would do the complete opposite of that.
(11-17-2008, 10:44 PM)Maka link Wrote: [quote author=HaZe link=topic=14540.msg155253#msg155253 date=1226957775]
[/quote]
I voted just for c-bug
(11-17-2008, 10:46 PM)Jay link Wrote: I voted for none at all
(11-17-2008, 10:36 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I voted for C-bug only, since I find it to be a reasonable trick to have. 2 shot is just mindless and nonstop sawnoff shots, and totally takes out the four shot backround that LVP is well known for.