Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

C-Bug.
You are always coming with "thats not what Rockstar intendet".

So then why is 2-shot disallowed? Its not even a bug.  In EVERY GTA game, the weapons reload when you switch them. So dont tell me that it is a bug.
Just allow the c-bug. The majority of players wants it to be allowed. So why would you denie something that the players want? I didn't see any non-LVP-crew players saying they don't want c-bug allowed. So wheres the problem?
(11-16-2008, 01:12 AM)tomozj link Wrote: I've played > 500 hours, and how that may seem quite small to some addicts or you may think I'm inexperienced, I have spent a fair share of time fighting with gangs and I've never found the need to bug abuse.

But I would be willing to bet that at least 95% of your fighting was sawns + uzis/tecs vs other sawns + uzis/tecs.
(11-16-2008, 07:52 AM)(UvH)Hitman link Wrote: You are always coming with "thats not what Rockstar intendet".

So then why is 2-shot disallowed? Its not even a bug.  In EVERY GTA game, the weapons reload when you switch them. So dont tell me that it is a bug.

2shot was disallowed as it gives a very unfair advantage, which again isn't what Rockstar intended. Do you really think that shooting like you do is right? No. The deagle etc. are all balanced out how Rockstar decided, and they seem alright. However if you want to go an ultimately create a no-reload sawnoff shotgun then it's blatantly throwing the balance out of the window. Disallowed. Same for the c-bug - disallowed, in my eyes.

(11-16-2008, 09:39 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: But I would be willing to bet that at least 95% of your fighting was sawns + uzis/tecs vs other sawns + uzis/tecs.

Well, more like 90%.. :+

However, why would you decide to use the inferior weapon still if you know it's weaker, and then argue to allow a bug to make it stronger? It seems you missed my point in the other post - if a weapon isn't powerful enough for you without a bug, don't use it!
Okay okay, you are the developer, you decide.  :D
It's not for devs to decide, it's management. If it were up to devs, this topic would of been out-ruled when it first started.

And it seems tomozj is out-numbered. Even a couple Admins thinks it's okay to allow it, so I see no problem. And how do you know if Rockstar didn't intend to have the c-bug? Maybe they keep these little bugs in so players can find them like in every GTA.
(11-16-2008, 01:18 PM)tomozj link Wrote: However, why would you decide to use the inferior weapon still if you know it's weaker, and then argue to allow a bug to make it stronger? It seems you missed my point in the other post - if a weapon isn't powerful enough for you without a bug, don't use it!

Understood, but it's interesting to use weapons that are inferior, just for a change- keeps fighting fresh.
Besides, there's more satisfaction killing someone with walk weapons as opposed to sawns and uzis, where I can kill anyone :P
(11-16-2008, 02:33 PM)(UvH)Hitman link Wrote: Okay okay, you are the developer, you decide.  :D

The fact I'm a developer doesn't change anything in this discussion.

(11-16-2008, 03:44 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Understood, but it's interesting to use weapons that are inferior, just for a change- keeps fighting fresh.
Besides, there's more satisfaction killing someone with walk weapons as opposed to sawns and uzis, where I can kill anyone :P

If it's interesting, then learn how to use them properly instead of glitching them into being as good as you want them to be - I'm sure you can use them in different situations. From a ledge or such the M4 is great - be creative. Not all combat need be close..

(11-16-2008, 02:43 PM)Munch link Wrote: And it seems tomozj is out-numbered. Even a couple Admins thinks it's okay to allow it, so I see no problem. And how do you know if Rockstar didn't intend to have the c-bug? Maybe they keep these little bugs in so players can find them like in every GTA.

Who cares if I'm outnumbered? This isn't a vote or such, this is a discussion. The end decision lies with the Management. If you think there's no problem with this then there's no problem with bugs such as 2shot - this overpowers weapons.

And no, it's called a bug because it's something which happens unintentionally, and are always avoided. Your last point is completely untrue.
Allow 2-shot if you want...but we're talking about allowing one bug, which is C-bug. 2-shot will only make sawn-offs even more powerful and make life harder for those that prefer walking weapons.
The discussion is not about 2shot though, we are talking about the C-Bug.