Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Please wake up management
Haha, good film though.
lol fucking russian server with +500 ppl what the fuck? SHOULD BE MEGA LAG THERE
(12-13-2014, 06:54 AM)HaZe link Wrote: [Image: pEFg5kp.jpg]

ah yeah, fucking quality
rofl'd! Just wondering how could anyone enjoy roleplay.....their taste in servers really suck lol
(12-14-2014, 09:25 PM)Zezima link Wrote: lol fucking russian server with +500 ppl what the fuck? SHOULD BE MEGA LAG THERE

You know some of the big Russian server have 3 or 4 different servers for one community and all max out at 1000 players, lol. It's fucking insane.
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=33025.msg461547#msg461547 date=1418592974]
rofl'd! Just wondering how could anyone enjoy roleplay.....their taste in servers really suck lol

Not everyone is 12 year old who only likes to login and blast people of.

(12-15-2014, 12:33 AM)Jerome link Wrote: You know some of the big Russian server have 3 or 4 different servers for one community and all max out at 1000 players, lol. It's fucking insane.

Tried to login to those russian servers, couldnt understand even how to register all russian language and always disconect me when i type bad information... wanted to see how the server looks like when +500players online
(12-15-2014, 06:06 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Tried to login to those russian servers, couldnt understand even how to register all russian language and always disconect me when i type bad information... wanted to see how the server looks like when +500players online

Lol, yeah I just click and hope for the best. But yeah for me always is laggy and even though I maybe ping ~50 still lagging and can't understand fucking anythign  _O-
u were able to login somehow????
Yeah, I have accounts from there from years ago so I just typed shit until it worked lol
pls provide me with an account lol i want to see +800ppl online and play with them