Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] The cost of using commands
Which is the exact problem with gang wars. When soemone dies they simply teleport back and it is not fair. In LVP 2.90 you will not be able to teleport/taxi when in the gang base or teleport to someone who is in the gang base. If you want the truth, I really cannot see this idea working. Commands are priced nicely how it is. There will however be new things for players to spend there money on in LVP 2.90, so maybe this will reduce the overall money situation and make the prices of commands seem higher.

And about the abuse of taxi, in LVP 2.90 a taxi arrival time will be made, making it harder to escape without death.
(07-26-2008, 12:29 PM)Jay link Wrote: LVP 2.90 you will not be able to teleport/taxi when in the gang base or teleport to someone who is in the gang base.

:X
*COUGH last one down under deathmatch COUGH* http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=5321.0
Lmao, pwned.

But erm, I disagree with disabling @ gang base. People will simply step outside to allow others to tp!

I'm for removing the function.
(07-27-2008, 09:05 AM)tomozj link Wrote: Lmao, pwned.

But erm, I disagree with disabling @ gang base. People will simply step outside to allow others to tp!

I'm for removing the function.
I'm not, a lot of people use this for other fun things.
I'm for replacing /taxi with this:

[Image: 16_vehicle_cabbie.jpg]
Actually I was thinking about taxi missions before, but I don't think it should replace the original taxi, not many will be pleased.

(07-27-2008, 09:05 AM)tomozj link Wrote: But erm, I disagree with disabling @ gang base. People will simply step outside to allow others to tp!

Not really, if they are in the middle of a gang fight they will have no time. We could also disable it for the area outside the gang base too though. The only problem with this though, is if an attacking gang is heading to base and the defending gang needs backup, there mates won't be able to teleport to help out for when the attackers do arrive. So maybe, the teleports could only be disabled when two different gangs are present in the base.
(07-27-2008, 11:41 AM)Jay link Wrote: Actually I was thinking about taxi missions before, but I don't think it should replace the original taxi, not many will be pleased.

Not really, if they are in the middle of a gang fight they will have no time. We could also disable it for the area outside the gang base too though. The only problem with this though, is if an attacking gang is heading to base and the defending gang needs backup, there mates won't be able to teleport to help out for when the attackers do arrive. So maybe, the teleports could only be disabled when two different gangs are present in the base.
I agree. But isn't that very hard to script?
Jay has the scripting knowledge to do it, if he set his mind to it.
/tp is sometimes useful if your on a cruise/tour ;)