Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] The cost of using commands
already have that, and theres too many admins that just dont give a shit about stuff like that so they dont do anything.
(07-29-2008, 02:02 AM)Feodaran link Wrote: And disable any tp/taxi until at least 60 seconds after being shot.

Not possible, ish. Well I guess it would be possible to detect when a player looses health within the last 60 seconds, but it could have been lost on anything, like falling.
(07-29-2008, 02:02 AM)Feodaran link Wrote: Why not have a disable /tp command? If you don't want anyone to TP to you, use /notp or something and nobody can tp to you until you type something like /ytp. And disable any tp/taxi until at least 60 seconds after being shot.

Amen to the first part.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(07-29-2008, 02:09 AM)Jay link Wrote: Not possible, ish. Well I guess it would be possible to detect when a player looses health within the last 60 seconds, but it could have been lost on anything, like falling.

We already have such a system in place.. check out line 1645 in lvp.pwn (CheckHealthChange()).

And err, I'm all for a /my tp off (personal preferences command). I'd say also to de-activate teleporting by default.

Expect that in LVP 2.9.
My original server has it (come up with by me again...I came up with the /tp command for us and then later the disable /tp...you just do /tp -[a number] and it disables ALL tp's). It hasn't got the ability to disable a tp for a certain person, though. But I'm sure it's scriptable.
(07-29-2008, 02:03 AM)HaZe link Wrote: already have that, and theres too many admins that just dont give a shit about stuff like that so they dont do anything.

Because most of them come from a roleplaying background.
Because they dont recruit fighters.
Because they flame.
So what most of you are trying to say here during those 6 pages is that we should keep teleporting and taxing and it's actually not an issue?

Bastards, I hope you break your fingers in a piano lesson.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

I got /taxi'd and /dived from three times out of two fights today.
Also got flamed afterwards, without personally saying a word.
Thats how it iz in da wild wild west.
(07-30-2008, 07:46 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Because most of them come from a roleplaying background.
Because they dont recruit fighters.
Because they flame.
LVP was my first server.
I was in a gang when recruited as a mod
I don´t flame.
(07-30-2008, 08:31 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I got /taxi'd and /dived from three times out of two fights today.
Also got flamed afterwards, without personally saying a word.
Thats how it iz in da wild wild west.
(07-29-2008, 02:03 AM)HaZe link Wrote: already have that, and theres too many admins that just dont give a shit about stuff like that so they dont do anything.
Thats tru, u can report taxi abusers lots of times, u can spam admin chat of reports in caps and they dont  even fuckin pm back. they dont care cuz they dont fight.